6 Fall Skincare Tips to Keep Your skin Feeling FreshPosted by Reham Essa on
As the weather cools off and the leaves start to change color, it can only mean one thing: fall is here! For many people, this is their favorite time of year. The air is crisp and clear, the days are shorter, and there's a feeling of change in the air. Even the animals are getting in on the act, as birds begin their migration to warmer regions. So whatever your plans for this autumn, make sure to take some time to enjoy the season! Fall is in the air, and that means it's time to start thinking about your skincare routine. As the weather gets colder and the days get shorter, you may notice that your skin feels drier. That's because cold, dry air can sap moisture from your skin, leaving it feeling parched and uncomfortable. Just the weather is cooling down doesn't mean you can slack off on taking care of your skin. If anything, now is the time to pay extra attention to your skin's needs.
It's important to take care of your skin. Fall is the perfect time to recover from summer sun damage and get your skin ready for winter. Here are six fall skincare tips to keep you looking and feeling your best all season long.
With the cooler temperatures and drier air, it's important to make some adjustments to your skincare routine in order to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Here are six fall skincare tips that will help you do just that:
1. Don't forget the sunscreen! Just because the sun isn't as strong in the fall doesn't mean you can skip out on sunscreen. In fact, now is the time to be extra diligent about applying sunscreen every day, especially if you spend a lot of time outdoors. Look for a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
2. Exfoliate regularly. As we age, our skin cells turnover at a slower rate, which can lead to dull-looking skin. An easy way to combat this is by exfoliating regularly with a gentle scrub or exfoliating cleanser. This will help slough off dead skin cells and reveal brighter, more radiant skin underneath.
3. Incorporate a hydrating serum that matches your skin needs into your routine. The drier air in fall can sap moisture from your skin, so it's important to take steps to prevent that from happening. One way to do this is by using a good hydrating serum like Confidence serum under your moisturizer. This will help lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated all day long.
4. Use a good quality moisturizer like Confidence moisturizer. As we head into cooler weather, it's time to ditch the lightweight lotions in favor of a thicker, creamier moisturizer. This will help counteract the drying effects of the cold weather and keep your skin soft and supple all season long.
5. Protect your lips with Chapstick . The dry air of autumn can wreak havoc on your lips, leaving them chapped and cracked if you're not careful . Make sure to keep your lips protected by applying Chapstick throughout the day . This will help create a barrier between your lips and the dry air, keeping them hydrated and looking their best .
6 . Drink plenty of water . This one might seem obvious , but it bears repeating : make sure you're drinking plenty of water throughout the day . Eight glasses a day is always a good rule of thumb , but during the autumn months , when the weather is drier , you might need even more than that . Staying hydrated from the inside out will help keep your skin looking its best . ( Pro tip : carrying around a reusable water bottle makes it easier to hit those eight glasses ! ) These are just a few simple tips that can make a big difference in how your skin looks and feels this fall .
By following these tips , you'll be on your way to having healthy , happy skin all season long ! What are some of your favorite fall skincare tips ?
← Older Post Newer Post →